Friday 10 May 2019

The singing inspector

The singing inspector

My name is Benny
One day I a person called Mr Raymond the singing inspector came. He was hateful, rude and mean but he had the best hair I have ever seen he had golden hair and eyes like the bluest ocean. He called everyone except the young ones and the big boys in to a big room. We had to sing doh ray me and stuff like that once that was done he some kids stand up and sing for the class me and Charles were first runners up.

We could not sang for the lives of us the he shouted “Come on sing why don’t you?” But then in highest pitched voice probably anyone had ever heard I said “We can sing Pretty Polly” the bark at us and said “Then sing it!” Then we started singing Pretty Polly. Charles sang in a very low voice and me I sang a very high one. Then when we stopped to take a breath he shouted and said “You two voiceless wastes of time get
out”.
Now we just sit in with the big boys and Learn sums kid we see in our grade is Iris Vaughan.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like Benny and Charles tried their best, but there is one thing for sure, I would never want Mr Raymond as my Music teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zac I really like how you put this in your own words! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Zac you made the story really interesting.

    ReplyDelete